My Florida Rep


Contact your Florida Representative here at Florida House of Representatives and your Florida Senator here at the Florida Senate.

Tell them to sponsor or co-sponsor any and all legislation that will protect Florida from the effects of a collapsing and morally bankrupt U.S. Empire. As a concerned citizen, urge them to call for a Constitutional Convention for the purpose of drawing up articles for secession.